Features of The Peak
- Bed & Breakfast or Half Board
Our Continental Breakfast is served with croissants, cereals, bread & jams, yoghurts, coffee & teas. Evening meals are freshly prepared and 3 courses with a selection of house wines. For more pricing information see the bottom of the page.
- B&B from £40 pp / per night
- Weekly half board from £550
- Child discounts
- Single person discounts
- Book by room or chalet
We offer discounts when you book the whole chalet - just speak to our sales team.
- Bedrooms can be made up as doubles or twins
Panoramic views across the Tarentaise from the second floor balconyimages/720/Peak_11_080.jpg
Split living room with large flatscreen TV in one areaimages/720/Peak_11_039.jpg
Spacious bedrooms may be made up as twins or doublesimages/720/Peak_11_021.jpg
Large ensuite bathrooms for all bedroomsimages/720/Peak_11_014.jpg
The Wellness Centre is equipped with steam room, sauna, treatment roomimages/720/Peak_11_005.jpg
Large cedarwood saunaimages/720/Peak_11_006.jpg
Wellness Centre treatment roomimages/720/Peak_11_008.jpg
Each bedroom is equipped with an ipod dock & flat screen TVimages/720/Peak_11_020.jpg
Large open plan dining areaimages/720/Peak_12_003.jpg
It's the little extras that countimages/720/PeakMontage3.jpg
Private seating area on the balconies of many of the bedroomsimages/720/Peak_11_057.jpg
Main balcony with Hot Tubimages/720/Peak_11_078.jpg
'The Peak' Luxury Boutique Summer Holiday Chalet in Sainte Foy
- 8 Bedrooms - sleeps up to 15
- Balcony Hot Tub
- Wellness centre
- Steam room
- Treatment room
- Private gym
- WiFi internet access
- Ipod docks in each room
- Internet TV in every room
- Book and DVD selection
- Private parking
- Log fire
- Washing machine & dryer
Book the Whole Chalet?
Discounts are available - just contact our our sales team using the details at the head of every page.
Click on the link above for room details and their situation in the chalet.
Combining space, comfort and style
In the heart of Sainte Foy, The Peak encompasses the best in comfort, luxury and style. Designed using traditional local materials throughout, this imposing 4-storey chalet has been finished to an exceptionally high standard in collaboration with a renowned local designer.
Open plan dining and living area
The large open-plan living room will easily accommodate the 16 guests the chalet holds. The open plan seating area It is equipped with a large flat screen television in one corner and large sliding doors onto the balcony where the hot tub is situated.
Spacious bedroom suites (also available room by room)
All bedrooms have large ensuite bathrooms, beautifully comfortable beds and private balconies. Finest egyptian cotton linen, complimentary towelling bathrobes and Elemis products are standard. The bedrooms are also equipped with ipod docks, a desk area and a flat screen internet TV as well as access to balconies, many of which have private seating areas overlooking the Tarentaise valley.
- Bedroom 1 - Double/Twin bedroom with ensuite bathroom and private balcony (ground floor)
- Bedroom 2 - Double/Twin bedroom with ensuite shower room and private balcony (ground floor)
- Bedroom 3 - Double/Twin bedroom with ensuite bathroom and private balcony (1st floor)
- Bedroom 4 - Double/Twin bedroom with ensuite bathroom and private balcony (1st floor)
- Bedroom 5 - Double/Twin bedroom with ensuite bathroom and private balcony (2nd floor)
- Bedroom 6 - Double/Twin bedroom with ensuite bathroom and private balcony (2nd floor)
- Bedroom 7 - Single bedroom with ensuite bathroom and Juliet balcony (2nd floor)
- Bedroom 8 - Double/Twin bedroom with ensuite bathroom and private balcony (2nd floor)
- Bed & Breakfast
£40 per adult per night (based on 2 people sharing a room, min 2 nights).
This includes continental breakfast.
We offer 25% off for single occupancy, ie £60pp/pn.
- Half Board
£550 per person per week (based on 2 people sharing a room)
£490 per child under 12 per week.
£90 per person half board if less than 7 nights.
This includes full breakfast and a freshly prepared 3 course evening meal with housewines on 5 nights. Wednesdays & Sundays are chef's nights off.
- We offer single person occupancy discounts.
- Children under 2 are free to stay in a cot in their parent's room.
- An extra child bed (2 - 6 years) is available on request. This is charged at £40 per child per night.